Job ID 1132
Career Level First-level Management
Experience 1 Year
Gender Any Gender
Accommodation Yes/Plaid by Employer
Transport Benefits Yes/Plaid by Employer
Meal Benefits Yes/Plaid by Employer
Uniform Benefits Yes/Plaid by Employer
Local Language It's a Plus
English Language It's Required
Computer Skills Job Specific Software
- Administer purchasing and receiving procedures.
- Analyse service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct staff performance assessment.
- Lead team to implement change.
- Manage and implement business continuity plans.
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
- Manage cost and quality controls.
- Manage crisis situations.
- Manage customer service.
- Manage food and beverage operations.
- Manage site/outlet and equipment maintenance.
- Manage training.
- Prepare and serve cocktails and mocktails.
- Understand and analyse spirits.
- Understand and master cocktail components.